- Julien Chopin Ratafia of Champagne
- Escargotine with farm Champagne Ratafia
- Champagne terrine
- Duck liver mousse with Champagne Ratafia
- Confit of nature fig
Be original ! Discover another aperitif Champagne, unusual, that will charm and surprise you.
- Ratafia of Champagne Julien Chopin: Aperitif drink typical of the Champagne area, it’s made with grape musts of Chardonnay, straight out of the press room, without any filtration, to which is added hard alcohol.
- Escargotine with ratafia of Champagne: this pâté made with free range snails is to be spread on canapés and warmed up in the oven. Added to ratafia, it’ll bring delicious flavours and a fine fullness.
Ingredients: 50 % snail meat, half-salted butter, parsley, garlic, 5% Champagne Ratafia, salt, pepper, spices
- Terrine champenoise fermière: pâté made for ratafia of Champagne aperitifs with farm porks raised on straw, fed with the crops of the farm, with no intensive management, which guarantees a sane and delicious meat.
Ingredients: pork meat, pork liver, eggs, seasoning, wheat flour, Ratafia (2,5 %) and Champagne grounds.
- Free range duck liver mousse with ratafia of Champagne: made with free range ducks fed with the farm’s cereals.
Ingredients: 67 % duck liver, crème fraîche, egg, Champagne Ratafia 6 %, salt , pepper and sugar.
- Confit of nature fig: original recipe created by a passionate craftsman with high quality raw materials.
Ingredients: fig, cane sugar.
|Dimensions||33 × 21 × 11 cm|
Ratafia of Champagne (75cl)
You may also like…
Ratafia de Champagne Julien Chopin
A typical Champagne appetizer It is elaborated with grape must from Meunier grape, taken at the Pressoire exit, and without any filtration, to which we added a wine alcohol. After three years of maturation in casks, they deliver a structure and unusual flavours.
This snail preparation is a beautiful discovery with sweet and natural tastes.
Mousse de foie de canard
I offer you a swirl of tastes, full of finesse and lightness.
Terrine created with Champagne Ratafia made of farm pork raised over the straw, fed with farm vegetal products. A traditional terrine with the full range of terroir tastes.
Confit de figues
Original recipe made by a passionate artisan with raw materials of choice.