- Julien CHOPIN Champagne
- Whole Foie gras
- Apérisson: Soissons bean with garlic and sweet herbs
- Duck liver mousse
- Artisanal Champagne confit
Be seduced by this set, composed of typical products, which will deliver beautiful authentic flavors.
- Champagne Julien Chopin, Carte Verte vintage. Assembly of Chardonnay (60%) from the Côte des Blancs and Pinot Meunier (40%) from the Southern hillside of Epernay.
- Whole foie gras: made with free range ducks fed with the farm’s cereals.
Ingredients : 98 % duck’s foie gras, salt and black pepper
- Apérisson: Soissons Bean with garlic and sweet herbs.
Ingredients : Soissons bean, sunflower oil, garlic, Guérande salt, parsley, chive
- Duck liver gras mousse: made with free range ducks fed with the farm’s cereals.
Ingredients : 67 % duck’s liver, crème fraîche, egg, salt, pepper and sugar.
- Artisanal Champagne preserves: including 56% of Champagne.
Ingredients : Champagne, suger, agar gelling, 4,2 % vol.
|Dimensions||33 x 21 x 11 cm|
Champagne Julien CHOPIN Brut Green Card – 60 % Chardonnay et 40 % Meunier (75cl)
You may also like…
Champagne Julien CHOPIN
Carte Verte cuvee A cuvee composed by Chardonnay (60%) of Côte des Blancs and by Meunier (40%) of Coteaux Sud of Epernay that I have selected for its originality and its strength.
L’Apérisson ail et fines herbes
Unique product compound of beans of Soissons with Garlic and Herbs. This dry vegetable, with its delicate taste, its ivory colour, is proposed cooked with sunflower oil
Mousse de foie de canard
I offer you a swirl of tastes, full of finesse and lightness.
Foie gras entier fermier
The simplest and the noblest foie gras: a local genuineness, without artifice, just with salt and pepper to highlight its rarity.
Confit de Champagne
Unique and secret recipe, this confit has been created at a minimum of 56% of Champagne. A Sparkling recipe that keeps all of the Champagne aromas.