- « Les Vertus d’Elise » Champagne
- Apérisson : Soissons Bean with Espelette pepper
- Farm duck rillettes
- Champagne Délice with farm raisins
This set, designed for aperitif, offers subtle harmonies and includes:
- Champagne “Les Vertus d’Elise”, Elise-Ambre vintage. An authentic champagne, vinified for a year in barrels. A multi-vintage Champagne perfectly mixing the manufactured year Champagne of 2010 with a Grande Reserve of years 2004 to 2009.
- The Apérisson: Soissons bean with Espelette pepper. This dried pulse has a delicate taste and an ivory colour; it is cooked in sunflower oil with Espelette pepper APO (0.2%).
Ingredients : Soissons bean, sunflower oil, garlic, Guérande salt, parsley, chive
- The Escargotine: this pâté made with free range snails is to be spread on canapés and warmed up in the oven.
Ingredients : 50 % snail meat, half-salted butter, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, spices
- Duck rillettes: solely made with free range ducks fed with the establishment cereals.
Ingredients : duck meat, duck’s fat, salt and pepper
- Délice champenois aux raisins fermiers: pâté made for Champagne aperitifs with farm pork raised on straw, fed with the crops of the farm, with no intensive management, which guarantees a sane and delicious meat.
Ingredients : pork meat, 9 % dry blond raisins, egg, seasonings, wheat flour, crème fraîche, milk, Champagne ratafia and grounds
|Dimensions||33 x 21 x 11 cm|
You may also like…
Champagne “les Vertus d’Elise”
Elise-Ambre cuvee I discovered a genuine, rare, intense, vinified and matured during a year in barrels Champagne. It is a multi-vintage that matches, in the right balance, the 2010 vintage with a great reserve that combines the 2004 and 2009 years.
Délice champenois aux raisins
Terrine specially created for a Champagne appetizer with the help of a sommelier made of a farm pork raised over the straw, fed with farm vegetal products. A very elegant and unique recipe.
This snail preparation is a beautiful discovery with sweet and natural tastes.
Rillettes de canard
Carefully simmered, before being slightly and manually frayed, these rillettes emit a bunch of unique and harmonious aromas.
L’Apérisson Piment d’Espelette
Unique product compound of beans of Soissons with Espelette pepper. This dry vegetable, with its delicate taste, its ivory colour, is proposed cooked with sunflower oil